Offers & promotions
Occasionally we run offers, promotions and sales online which adhere to the following guidelines:
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other email, internet or product offer.
- Offers cannot be used with bundles, multi-buys or sale items (see exclusions below).
- Offers are not transferable or for publication online or offline.
- Offers with a spend threshold always exclude delivery charges.
- Offer end dates apply.
- Offers are at Princess Lavender Ltd sole discretion and are subject to variation or withdrawal without notice.
- Offers or promotions cannot be applied to previously bought items.
- All sale items are subject to availability at time of order. Online price includes discount and is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Sale discount cannot be applied to previously bought items.
- If a % or £ off discount brings the basket subtotal to below the threshold for a free delivery discount, free delivery will not be applied.
- Free delivery promotions applies to United Kingdom orders only.
Princess Lavender Ltd is currently not registered for VAT.
- Princess Lavender Ltd makes every effort to publish and advertise the correct prices for its products. Occasionally we make mistakes and reserve the right to correct pricing information without notice or to cancel orders where the incorrect price has been applied. We will always inform you if your order has been cancelled for this reason
- Prices are correct at time of publishing.
- It may be necessary to change prices either up or down, from time to time. Any price changes will be confirmed to you at the time of ordering.
Portrayal of products
- All measurements quoted are approximate and the reproduction of colours is as accurate as photographic and publishing processes will allow.
- While every effort has been made to portray items accurately, slight variations may occur.
Copyright, image rights and intellectual property rights
- All rights, including copyright, image rights and intellectual property rights, for this website are owned by or licensed to Princess Lavender Ltd.
- Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Princess Lavender Ltd.
- You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you wish providing you act within 14 working days of receipt of the goods.
If you wish to exercise this right prior to despatch of goods please email email@example.com
- If your order has already been despatched please follow our returns information.
- Please note your right to return products does not apply to personalised items or those made to your specifications unless faulty. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Princess Lavender Ltd total liability for any claim howsoever shall not exceed the price of the goods supplied by Princess Lavender Ltd to the customer. Princess Lavender Ltd shall not be liable for any consequential loss whether this arises from a breach of duty in contract or in any other way, save where such liability is imposed upon Princess Lavender Ltd by statute. Princess Lavender Ltd does not limit in any way our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or willful misconduct. By law, you also have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within seven working days of the day after the date the item is delivered. Goods are provided to you on approval and legal title to the goods will not pass to you until 14 days after delivery. Your statutory rights are not affected by this statement.
- When you place an order to purchase a product from Princess Lavender Ltd, your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us by way of a confirmation email.
- Princess Lavender Ltd endeavours to check the accuracy of the information on this site. However, Princess Lavender Ltd does not warrant that such information will be error free and the user acknowledges that information, products and services published on this web site may include inaccuracies and typological errors. If the goods do not on receipt by you substantially meet the description on this web site, you are entitled to reject the goods and return them to us.
- Our secure server software encrypts all of your personal information, including name, address and credit card details. Information remains scrambled whenever it is transmitted over the web. This means that ordering via our site is even more secure than ordering over the phone.
- Princess Lavender Ltd shall not be liable to any person for loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account. You are responsible for the confidentiality of your password and account and any activities that occur under your account.
- Princess Lavender Ltd shall not be liable to any person for loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
This website, its content and any contract brought into being as a result of using this site are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.
If you have any questions on any aspect of Princess Lavender Ltd please contact us:
Phone: 01264 773385
Post: PRINCESS LAVENDER LTD, JAMES 1ST COTTAGE, RAGGED APPLESHAW, ANDOVER, HAMPSHIRE, SP11 9HR, UK
- Princess Lavender is the trading name of Princess Lavender Ltd
- The site is owned and operated by Princess Lavender Ltd, registered in England and Wales, company number 10512898.The registered office is James 1st Cottage, Ragged Appleshaw, Andover, Hampshire SP11 9HR.